Every time you train, you learn something new
The PERFORMER plan suits:
- Average budget
- Highly motivated individuals, but at the same time with a lot of everyday duties and to-dos.
- Athletes that are making the transition from “Working-out” to “Training” or from “Training” to “Competing” and need frequent support due to their difficult everyday schedule and or many obligations. (Check-out our analysis in the article COMPETING – TOTAL SUPPORT)
- Atlhete targeting for General Physical Preparedness (without a certain sport of interest) and or health targets (Reducing Weight, Strengthening, Increasing mobility, Rehabilitation, etc), that feel the need to train with easier/faster access to the coach’s feedback.
- Someone who knows that will need frequent adjustments and changes due to variable everyday life or kind of sport and/or targets (weather, competitions etc.)
- Ideal value-for-money!
Weekly communication but most importantly the ability of Instant Messaging through Viber/WhatsApp, saved time from the “everyday heroes”. A change in shifts or a business trip, a hard day that depleted the energy levels or weather as a restricting factor etc. combined with a strict “window of opportunity” (“Coach, I only have 1 hour to train, because I left the office late, what should I do?!”). Having the coach available in an instant, makes the difference between evolving and staying the same, between “feeling free” and being “grumpy”!
- Instant communication with the coach is subject to a policy pre-defined during the design of the training plan and common sense.
- In cases when instant communication is frequent and crucial, coach may ask the athlete to upgrade to the “Sports.Systems CHAMPION” plan or another specially designed plan for the case